Monday, March 28, 2005

How to Name it ?

Past two days was a very different kind among the days so far spent in Cal. I had prepared my mind, my thoughts everything towards the thought that I’ll be leaving Cal only by the end of June.

But when suddenly the tables turned, I knew that I’ll be leaving soon may be in the next week too, but still nothing is confirmed to the very core. So, I could not share this news to anyone (not even my parents know this news), nor my housemates.

Some kinda excitement had filled in me; at the same time something else was pressing my heart. Whatever place I could see now, the strange monkey mind is thinking that soon, I’ll not be able to see it for a long time…

I’m going to miss this Hot Sun climate, these dusty roads, the dusty and dirty trips I made, the so called unhygienic food I have, everything… I’m gonna miss my dear India. Both the excitement of leaving to a new country and the missing thoughts started to fill my heart in a perfect balance.

I was able to enjoy the kinda painful excitement. I am unable to describe how exactly I felt, but one thing is for sure. I loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home