Saturday, February 05, 2005

Damn Tired

One of the looongest and obviously dull weekends I’ve ever had in Cal...

Saturday morning.. I felt damn tired .. It didn’t not take much time
For me to realize that .. It was all cauz.. I was
dead dehydrated.. After that 15 times dehydration.. Huff..!!!

took some pills... mouth was sooo dry.. didn’t feel like eatin.. so skipped
the breakfast.. and slept.. I was feeling that tired.. still I didn’t get sleep..
then tried concentrating on books.. no way.. then music.. I was feeling so
dizzy.. as if my head is rotating.. and nothing getting into it..

then.. dunno when I felt sleep.. some unknown dreams.. Can’t figure it out
whether they were nightmares.. or sweet ones ;-) still sure that they were
wild.. beyond my imagination...

wokeup.. had a bit rice and dhal .. pills.. now tried getting down
the bed.. oops.. my legs are shivering like anything.. no strength at all .. whew..
(its real funny if I think it now J

when I tried speaking with my housemates... I couldn’t raise my voice to audible
level.... and in addition to that.. guys started worry abt me saying that..
my eyes've gone in..

the bitterness and tastelessness in my mouth.. just dragged me towards..
thought of house and mother..

when I was a kid.. and fall in such a condition.. the Rasam which amma makes
(nothing could beat that taste you know.. esp with the combination of little bit
mango pickle).. and I used to rest in amma's lap.. and sleep.. just felt like
going to home.. for that... :)

If I am I assured of getting it.. I am ready to fall sick often.. it’s a kinda privilege you get while you are sick…
You own the TV remote… you don’t need to do the homework.. you can skip your school /tests/exams .. nobody is going to question you for that..

But at the sametime.. is while falling sick only.. we feel like.. the entire world is going in a happy way expect us..

Like…. Your brothers’ start eating things, which you are not supposed to eat that day.. or a distant relative brings lots of that eatable only when you are sick…

So its always a mixture of these feelings… when go fall sick…

when I felt that the loneliness striking me.. thought of calling any of my
friends.. or house.. damn.. hutch.. the STD connection in my mobile has
also gone down.. (they need some documents it seems.. )

then.. somehow fell asleep.. and back to my strange wild dreams..

evening woke up.. had little bit of rice dhal pills combination again..
and slept..

Nothing else I could do.. for this weekend..

2 Comments:

Blogger Arun Ponniah Sethuramalingam said...

Hey man, you seems to scare me. When I read this I feel scared of my future days somewhere not with my family nearby. But thing have to be like that and no one can change that too. Cool reading your blogs.

2:27 AM  
Blogger யாத்ரீகன் said...

There is nothing to get scarred Arun...

to know the value of relations... the best way is to miss them...

dont worry there are always some downtime like this... even if you are gonna be
posted in chennai.. (thatz not a demotivating one ;-)

and if your gonna live far from your family.. all your days are not gonna be doomed
like that ;-) this i can guarantee 100% .. the new kinda freedom you get..
the new kinda ppl you meet.. everything is gonna make you njoy life..

now my favourite quote is:

L.I.F.E
A Journey where the travel is lovely rather than the destination.

so njoy everything !!!!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home